Re: [patriotzip] FW: Focused On The Season

  • gary@undiscoveredworlds.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 30, 2010
      There was an embedded image in the email I originally got. It was the same
      hat, I believe, Karen.

      Randy, it was as described above in the old Patriots red and I believe it
      had a Pats logo near the front corner, but I forget which one and I deleted
      the original email. Looked fairly cool.

      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 30, 2010

        It’s a photo of a kid with a tri-corner hat. It’s red, with the ‘Pat Patriot’ logo on the upturned flap. It appears to be made of cheap imitation foam. But I think it’s really cool! If I saw this on sale on my way into a Patriots’ game, it would be on my head within seconds. Cost would be no object! J

        George

        Tea Party - celebrate American freedom!

        www.2020visionquest.org

        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 30, 2010

          That was it, Karen! Red tri-corn, with the Pat Patriot logo on the right side. Really cool! J

          (I thought the photo was embedded in the note I forwarded. Sorry!)

          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 30, 2010

            It was a photo of a young boy wearing a red tricorn hat with Pat Patriot logo on it.  It appeared to be made of felt or similar material with the edge of the brim trimmed in white.

            Don

            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 30, 2010
              OK, I'm just scrolling backwards in my e-mail  here, newest to oldest, but all y'all focussed on a foam throwback hat, see it or not, are not focused on the season.

              With Crable gone and Burgess not in camp, anyone with cred who claims to be focused on the season wouldn't be talking no red foam hat unless he or she saw it on the head of Gary Guyton as he worked with the first time at outside linebacker!!!

              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 30, 2010

                Don’t worry, Ed. I’m definitely focused. I’ll be watching when the first pitch is thrown!

                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 30, 2010

                  Touche, Ed!  I’m just keeping my fingers crossed that one of these young OLB steps it up.  Otherwise I expect a new veteran face to show up before the season starts.

                  No show on Mankins yet either, I don’t expect to see him this season.

                  Did Brady get his contract yet?

                  How will Welker’s injury be felt this year?

                  Be sure to stay tuned as the Patriot’s World turns!

                  Don

                  Message 8 of 12 , Jul 30, 2010
                    See you Monday night, sir!!!

                    Message 9 of 12 , Jul 30, 2010

                      I want Guyton on the edge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!