FW: Focused On The Season

    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 29 9:20 PM

      BEST Patriots hat I’ve ever seen! I want one! … Don’t see them in any of the stores here, for some reason. L

      Tyler Skeffington,10, of Salem, wore a patriotic hat as he watched practice in the morning session.es

      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 30 4:08 AM
        Details for those of us visually deprived of its Glory?

        www.2020visionquest.org
      • Karen Cardoza
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 30 4:50 AM
          There wasn't a link, even for those of us WITH eyes.. LOL  (I did see a big red foam tri-corn today walking out in front of me.. not sure if that happened to be what George was referring to or not.)

          --
          Karen Cardoza

          http://karenjcardoza.com
          (for links to PatriotWorld.com, Mrs. B's Patriot World Podcast, Patriots Training Camp Reports, Razor's Edge Tailgate, Muse with Me Podcast, & The 25th Hour, )
        • gary@undiscoveredworlds.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 30 5:00 AM
            There was an embedded image in the email I originally got. It was the same
            hat, I believe, Karen.

            Randy, it was as described above in the old Patriots red and I believe it
            had a Pats logo near the front corner, but I forget which one and I deleted
            the original email. Looked fairly cool.

            http://link.mail2web.com/mail2web
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 30 5:27 AM

              It’s a photo of a kid with a tri-corner hat. It’s red, with the ‘Pat Patriot’ logo on the upturned flap. It appears to be made of cheap imitation foam. But I think it’s really cool! If I saw this on sale on my way into a Patriots’ game, it would be on my head within seconds. Cost would be no object! J

              George

              Tea Party - celebrate American freedom!

              www.2020visionquest.org

              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 30 5:32 AM

                That was it, Karen! Red tri-corn, with the Pat Patriot logo on the right side. Really cool! J

                (I thought the photo was embedded in the note I forwarded. Sorry!)

                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 30 5:40 AM

                  It was a photo of a young boy wearing a red tricorn hat with Pat Patriot logo on it.  It appeared to be made of felt or similar material with the edge of the brim trimmed in white.

                  Don

                  Message 8 of 12 , Jul 30 5:55 AM
                    OK, I'm just scrolling backwards in my e-mail  here, newest to oldest, but all y'all focussed on a foam throwback hat, see it or not, are not focused on the season.

                    With Crable gone and Burgess not in camp, anyone with cred who claims to be focused on the season wouldn't be talking no red foam hat unless he or she saw it on the head of Gary Guyton as he worked with the first time at outside linebacker!!!

                    Message 9 of 12 , Jul 30 6:52 AM

                      Don’t worry, Ed. I’m definitely focused. I’ll be watching when the first pitch is thrown!

                      Message 10 of 12 , Jul 30 11:57 AM

                        Touche, Ed!  I’m just keeping my fingers crossed that one of these young OLB steps it up.  Otherwise I expect a new veteran face to show up before the season starts.

                        No show on Mankins yet either, I don’t expect to see him this season.

                        Did Brady get his contract yet?

                        How will Welker’s injury be felt this year?

                        Be sure to stay tuned as the Patriot’s World turns!

                        Don

                        Message 11 of 12 , Jul 30 3:48 PM
                          See you Monday night, sir!!!

                          Message 12 of 12 , Jul 30 3:48 PM

                            I want Guyton on the edge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!