Re: [patriotzip] Re: Training Camp

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 20, 2010
      Totally different than gameday. There is no tailgating allowed and parking is as you mentioned free.

      www.2020visionquest.org

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 20, 2010
        Thanks again for your knowledge, Zip

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 21, 2010
          You are of course very welcome Dave.

          Additional note is the Season Ticket Holder in Stadium Event is slated for August 2.

          I intend to attend and hope to catch up with a few freinds there as well.

          2020visionquest.org