Re: Training Camp

  • papa pump
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 20, 2010
      I have never been to training camp,I understand it is free parking,but I was wondering if it is like game day,where tailgating is allowed in the parking lot.Just wanted to know what to expect. thanks,Dave

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 20, 2010
        Totally different than gameday. There is no tailgating allowed and parking is as you mentioned free.

        www.2020visionquest.org

        I have never been to training camp,I understand it is free parking,but I was wondering if it is like game day,where
        tailgating is allowed in the parking lot.Just wanted to know what to expect. thanks,Dave

        --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "RandyZ. Pierce" <alaric02@...> wrote:

        > The first weekend is a little bit of a crowd rush there so I usually try to get a couple of days on the first week.
        > We'll see how the schedule falls out but hopefully folks attending might post a few of their observations here.
        >
        > Go Pats!
        > Zip

      • papa pump
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 20, 2010
          Thanks again for your knowledge, Zip

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 21, 2010
            You are of course very welcome Dave.

            Additional note is the Season Ticket Holder in Stadium Event is slated for August 2.

            I intend to attend and hope to catch up with a few freinds there as well.

            2020visionquest.org