Re: [patriotzip] season tickets ??

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16, 2010
      Tickets have not yet arrived but should be arriving within the next week or so...

      two weeks until Training camp!

      www.2020visionquest.org
    • depatsfan@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 16, 2010
        I can't wait for training camp. We are going on the 31st! Derrick is going to meet us down there and getting another work friend into the preseason frenzy. I would go down the 29th but that is Maddies birthday. Go Pats!!!!!

        From: "RandyZ. Pierce" <alaric02@...>
        Sender: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 11:29:42 -0400
        To: <patriotzip@yahoogroups.com>