season tickets ??

  • papa pump
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16, 2010
      Did anyone receive their season tix yet? I didn't get mine yet.Also does anyone know what day the training camp for season ticket holders only is?
      Dave
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 16, 2010
        Tickets have not yet arrived but should be arriving within the next week or so...

        two weeks until Training camp!

        www.2020visionquest.org
      • depatsfan@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 16, 2010
          I can't wait for training camp. We are going on the 31st! Derrick is going to meet us down there and getting another work friend into the preseason frenzy. I would go down the 29th but that is Maddies birthday. Go Pats!!!!!

          From: "RandyZ. Pierce" <alaric02@...>
          Sender: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 11:29:42 -0400
          To: <patriotzip@yahoogroups.com>