Re: [patriotzip] Single Seat Ticket Strategies?

  • Machado.Nicholas
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 13, 2010
      I've been told Craig's List is a great place to pick up tickets and that there are usually more and more as the day of the game approaches. The deals get better and better as well.

      If you need something well in advance CL might not be much help.

      Harry

      At 10:20 AM 7/13/2010 -0400, you wrote:

      I'm not sure when they will go on sale this year, but a buddy & I am trying to meet up with some season ticket holding friends going to the Colts game on Sunday 11/21 so I need to get two single tickets, ideally together.

      Any hints tips or strategies?  In the past I have used a ticket broker, but wonder if there are better ways to grab a couple earlier without paying the ridiculous markup.

      Thanks in advance,

      Baze

      Steve Basile
      Manager