Re: seat locations

  • papa pump
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 9, 2010
      Thanks again,
      I hope your wrong(lol). but at least Iam lower down than I was.
      Dave

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, llj7366@... wrote:

      > They are further away from the 50 yard line, the opposite or mirror image of the visitor side, at least I am pretty sure!

    • papa pump
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 9, 2010
        well you answered my question thanks, sorry about the double post. I now know exactly where I am going to be sitting.I don't have to wait till the saints come marching in.(ha-ha)
        Dave

        --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "RandyZ. Pierce" <alaric02@...> wrote:

        > Ah - I understand. I'm in seats 1 and 2 which are to the right side of the section as I face the field.
        >
        > In other words if looking from the field to our section seat 1 is to the left of a section.
        >
        > Hope that helps!
        > Go Pats!
        > Zip

      • Stephen Basile
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 13, 2010
          I'm not sure when they will go on sale this year, but a buddy & I am trying to meet up with some season ticket holding friends going to the Colts game on Sunday 11/21 so I need to get two single tickets, ideally together.

          Any hints tips or strategies?  In the past I have used a ticket broker, but wonder if there are better ways to grab a couple earlier without paying the ridiculous markup.

          Thanks in advance,

          Baze

          Steve Basile
          Manager