Re: [patriotzip] Re: seat locations

  • llj7366@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 9, 2010
      They are further away from the 50 yard line, the opposite or mirror image of the visitor side, at least I am pretty sure!

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 9, 2010
        Thanks again,
        I hope your wrong(lol). but at least Iam lower down than I was.
        Dave

        --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, llj7366@... wrote:

        > They are further away from the 50 yard line, the opposite or mirror image of the visitor side, at least I am pretty sure!

      • papa pump
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 9, 2010
          Thanks again,
          I hope your wrong(lol). but at least Iam lower down than I was.
          Dave

          --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, llj7366@... wrote:

          > They are further away from the 50 yard line, the opposite or mirror image of the visitor side, at least I am pretty sure!

        • papa pump
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 9, 2010
            well you answered my question thanks, sorry about the double post. I now know exactly where I am going to be sitting.I don't have to wait till the saints come marching in.(ha-ha)
            Dave

            --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "RandyZ. Pierce" <alaric02@...> wrote:

            > Ah - I understand. I'm in seats 1 and 2 which are to the right side of the section as I face the field.
            >
            > In other words if looking from the field to our section seat 1 is to the left of a section.
            >
            > Hope that helps!
            > Go Pats!
            > Zip

          • Stephen Basile
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 13, 2010
              I'm not sure when they will go on sale this year, but a buddy & I am trying to meet up with some season ticket holding friends going to the Colts game on Sunday 11/21 so I need to get two single tickets, ideally together.

              Any hints tips or strategies?  In the past I have used a ticket broker, but wonder if there are better ways to grab a couple earlier without paying the ridiculous markup.

              Thanks in advance,

              Baze

              Steve Basile
              Manager