Re: seat locations

  • papa pump
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 9, 2010
      Thanks Zip,for your reply,
      As a season ticket holder I was just "upgraded" to the other side of the field(home side).I have seats #1-2. i was just wondering if the seat numbers are the same as the visitor side,where as seat #1 is closer to #50yard line then say seat #19. Do you get what I am trying to say? i know its hard for me to explain.
      Dave

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 9, 2010
        Ah - I understand. I'm in seats 1 and 2 which are to the right side of the section as I face the field.

        In other words if looking from the field to our section seat 1 is to the left of a section.

        Hope that helps!
        #19. Do you get what I am trying to say? i know its hard for me to explain.
        Dave

      • llj7366@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 9, 2010
          They are further away from the 50 yard line, the opposite or mirror image of the visitor side, at least I am pretty sure!

          As a season ticket holder I was just "upgraded" to the other side of the field(home side).I have seats #1-2. i was just wondering if the seat numbers are the same as the visitor side,where as seat #1 is closer to #50yard line then say seat #19. Do you get what I am trying to say? i know its hard for me to explain.
          Dave
          --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "RandyZ. Pierce" <alaric02@...> wrote:

          > Section 101 is by the Light House and numbers go up as you pass the Pats bench and into the far endzone.
          >
          > Go Pats!
          > Zip

        • papa pump
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 9, 2010
            Thanks again,
            I hope your wrong(lol). but at least Iam lower down than I was.
            Dave

            --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, llj7366@... wrote:

            > They are further away from the 50 yard line, the opposite or mirror image of the visitor side, at least I am pretty sure!

          • papa pump
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 9, 2010
              Thanks again,
              I hope your wrong(lol). but at least Iam lower down than I was.
              Dave

              --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, llj7366@... wrote:

              > They are further away from the 50 yard line, the opposite or mirror image of the visitor side, at least I am pretty sure!

            • papa pump
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 9, 2010
                well you answered my question thanks, sorry about the double post. I now know exactly where I am going to be sitting.I don't have to wait till the saints come marching in.(ha-ha)
                Dave

                --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "RandyZ. Pierce" <alaric02@...> wrote:

                > Ah - I understand. I'm in seats 1 and 2 which are to the right side of the section as I face the field.
                >
                > In other words if looking from the field to our section seat 1 is to the left of a section.
                >
                > Hope that helps!
                > Go Pats!
                > Zip

              • Stephen Basile
                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 13, 2010
                  I'm not sure when they will go on sale this year, but a buddy & I am trying to meet up with some season ticket holding friends going to the Colts game on Sunday 11/21 so I need to get two single tickets, ideally together.

                  Any hints tips or strategies?  In the past I have used a ticket broker, but wonder if there are better ways to grab a couple earlier without paying the ridiculous markup.

                  Thanks in advance,

                  Baze

                  Steve Basile
                  Manager