Re: [patriotzip] AFC East...

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 9, 2010
      Football is such a team based sport...chemistry of the players is essential. You've asked here before and some folks
      have shared that ultimately yes, both the Dolphins and Jets have made some quality talent recruitment in the
      off-season. We've made some positive moves but mostly it's speculative until we get to competition.

      Training camp soon...