seat locations

  • papa pump
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 8, 2010
      Does anyone how the seats go on the home side of field?
      I know on the visitors side they go seat 1 is closer to 50 yard line
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 8, 2010
        Section 101 is by the Light House and numbers go up as you pass the Pats bench and into the far endzone.

      • papa pump
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 9, 2010
          Thanks Zip,for your reply,
          As a season ticket holder I was just "upgraded" to the other side of the field(home side).I have seats #1-2. i was just wondering if the seat numbers are the same as the visitor side,where as seat #1 is closer to #50yard line then say seat #19. Do you get what I am trying to say? i know its hard for me to explain.
          Dave

          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 9, 2010
            Ah - I understand. I'm in seats 1 and 2 which are to the right side of the section as I face the field.

            In other words if looking from the field to our section seat 1 is to the left of a section.

            Hope that helps!
            #19. Do you get what I am trying to say? i know its hard for me to explain.
            Dave

          • llj7366@aol.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 9, 2010
              They are further away from the 50 yard line, the opposite or mirror image of the visitor side, at least I am pretty sure!

              As a season ticket holder I was just "upgraded" to the other side of the field(home side).I have seats #1-2. i was just wondering if the seat numbers are the same as the visitor side,where as seat #1 is closer to #50yard line then say seat #19. Do you get what I am trying to say? i know its hard for me to explain.
              Dave
              --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "RandyZ. Pierce" <alaric02@...> wrote:

              > Section 101 is by the Light House and numbers go up as you pass the Pats bench and into the far endzone.
              >
              > Go Pats!
              > Zip

            • papa pump
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 9, 2010
                Thanks again,
                I hope your wrong(lol). but at least Iam lower down than I was.
                Dave

                --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, llj7366@... wrote:

                > They are further away from the 50 yard line, the opposite or mirror image of the visitor side, at least I am pretty sure!

              • papa pump
                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 9, 2010
                  Thanks again,
                  I hope your wrong(lol). but at least Iam lower down than I was.
                  Dave

                  --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, llj7366@... wrote:

                  > They are further away from the 50 yard line, the opposite or mirror image of the visitor side, at least I am pretty sure!

                • papa pump
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 9, 2010
                    well you answered my question thanks, sorry about the double post. I now know exactly where I am going to be sitting.I don't have to wait till the saints come marching in.(ha-ha)
                    Dave

                    --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "RandyZ. Pierce" <alaric02@...> wrote:

                    > Ah - I understand. I'm in seats 1 and 2 which are to the right side of the section as I face the field.
                    >
                    > In other words if looking from the field to our section seat 1 is to the left of a section.
                    >
                    > Hope that helps!
                    > Go Pats!
                    > Zip

                  • Stephen Basile
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jul 13, 2010
                      I'm not sure when they will go on sale this year, but a buddy & I am trying to meet up with some season ticket holding friends going to the Colts game on Sunday 11/21 so I need to get two single tickets, ideally together.

                      Any hints tips or strategies?  In the past I have used a ticket broker, but wonder if there are better ways to grab a couple earlier without paying the ridiculous markup.

                      Thanks in advance,

                      Baze

                      Steve Basile
                      Manager