Re: [patriotzip] AFC East...

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 29, 2010
      Now I'm worried before we even start...sigh. I guess we have to trust the talent we picked up and the coaching staff, etc. Hopefully we have the heart and soul this year to get to the final game and win.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 9, 2010
        Football is such a team based sport...chemistry of the players is essential. You've asked here before and some folks
        have shared that ultimately yes, both the Dolphins and Jets have made some quality talent recruitment in the
        off-season. We've made some positive moves but mostly it's speculative until we get to competition.

        Training camp soon...