AFC East...

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 29, 2010
      Anyone worried about the players the Jets are acquiring? They seem to think that they are poised to give us grief...but let's hope it's not true.
      Are the players we're getting enough to keep us at the top?
      GO PATS!!!!

    • depatsfan@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 29, 2010
        Although I am somewhat concerned about he talent they have aquired there are 2 things to keep in mind. 1 is chemistry, you can have all the talent in the world but if you don't gell as a team you won't go anywhere. 2 we will see how much we and other teams have picked up on tendencies and philosophy's of their coaching staff and adjust accordingly. Now back to lurking. Art
      • Machado.Nicholas
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 29, 2010
          I've been reading that the Dophins could be a serious challenge to the Pats this year as well.

          Harry

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 29, 2010
            Now I'm worried before we even start...sigh. I guess we have to trust the talent we picked up and the coaching staff, etc. Hopefully we have the heart and soul this year to get to the final game and win.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 9, 2010
              Football is such a team based sport...chemistry of the players is essential. You've asked here before and some folks
              have shared that ultimately yes, both the Dolphins and Jets have made some quality talent recruitment in the
              off-season. We've made some positive moves but mostly it's speculative until we get to competition.

              Training camp soon...