Ticket demand down?

  • Rich Carreiro
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2010
      For a *week* the team has had an offer running to waiting
      list members. The offer is: buy a ticket to the preseason
      game of your choice plus a two-game regular season package.

      The packages are: Dolts/Fish, Bengals/Bills, Ravens/Vikes,
      Jets/Cheeseheads

      The offer expires today at 5pm.

      For the heck of it, I looked for two tickets to Saints + Dolts/Fish,
      figuring that would be the most in-demand combination.
      To my surprise you could still get good seats for that.

      I wonder what that says about ticket demand...

      --
      Rich Carreiro rlcarr@...
    • Don Diamant
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2010
        Given the state of the economy it wouldn't be a big surprise for ticket
        sales to be down but I don't think we'll know the real situation until after
        the open general sale later this month...

        Don - ...