Brady's contract....

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2010
      Should we be worried about Brady and his contract talks? That article posted sort of scares me, although they did say that it will get done.
      Comparing it to Manning's contract and treatment is not fair because Brady did the contract reorganization for other players to be taken under the salary cap. That's a team player to me and is to be commended, especially with his 3 rings.

      Moss? He's in his last year and says that he is not sure that he will be in the Pats plans after that. Also, wants a ring so he might really be playing to win this year. Hope so.
      GO PATS!!!!!!!!