Welker on the field for OTA (!)

  • Rich Carreiro
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2010
    • Steve Basile
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2010
        This IS encouraging.  I had heard he only required surgery on one (ACL, not MCL) ligament, and of course I hope he is carefully following all doctor's orders, but man this lifted my spirits today!  His surgery was on February 2--this is only 4 months post-op!

        Thanks!

        Baze

        --
        Steve Basile
        Manager

      • frankdanabrewster
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2010
          From what I've heard, that's quite common. The MCL usually heals by itself, without surgical repair. The ACL, of course, is a different story.

          Very encouraging (and surprising) to see Welker running and cutting already. Moss' attitude was quite encouraging as well.

          fdb