Re: [patriotzip] Re: An Objective View

    Message 1 of 4 , May 21, 2010
      Crabel's health is certainly unknown for a season given his struggling track history here. I was at the Faulk Charity
      Softball game a week ago and the reports on him were that he was huge and had really built himself up over the time
      away from the team. Hopefully he strengthened the right points to help reduce the injuries. I still recall Ed Bryant
      talking about his Bruschi like interception in pre-season and there's no doubt he's got a powerful surge from the LB
      spot if he can play and be healthy.

      I'm interested also in both McKenzie and Spikes as part of the young and potential laden linebacker movement - we shall
      learn a lot and if they step up it gives us a nice group in development there.

      GO Pats!