Re: [patriotzip] An Objective View

  • Machado.Nicholas
    Message 1 of 4 , May 20, 2010
      Thanks for the link George. Pretty interesting report but they forgot to include the guy I've been waiting to see get on the field - Tyrone McKenzie at ILB. He spent last season on IR but stayed in Foxboro studying the playbook and picking up what he could from the coaches and his peers so he won't be a raw rookie.

      Harry

      At 02:54 PM 5/20/2010 +0700, you wrote:

      ca47dfe.gif

      Here s a look at the Patriots from an outside, objective viewpoint.

      http://subscribers.footballguys.com/2010/10teamreport-nwe.php

    • Scott Sheaffer
      Message 2 of 4 , May 21, 2010
        I had similar thoughts about Shawn Crable last year. We saw how that turned out. Hopefully Crable will stay healthy and play well for the Pats this year.

        Scott Sheaffer
        Message 3 of 4 , May 21, 2010
          Crabel's health is certainly unknown for a season given his struggling track history here. I was at the Faulk Charity
          Softball game a week ago and the reports on him were that he was huge and had really built himself up over the time
          away from the team. Hopefully he strengthened the right points to help reduce the injuries. I still recall Ed Bryant
          talking about his Bruschi like interception in pre-season and there's no doubt he's got a powerful surge from the LB
          spot if he can play and be healthy.

          I'm interested also in both McKenzie and Spikes as part of the young and potential laden linebacker movement - we shall
          learn a lot and if they step up it gives us a nice group in development there.

          GO Pats!