An Objective View

    Message 1 of 4 , May 20, 2010

      Here’s a look at the Patriots from an outside, objective viewpoint.

      http://subscribers.footballguys.com/2010/10teamreport-nwe.php

    • Machado.Nicholas
      Message 2 of 4 , May 20, 2010
        Thanks for the link George. Pretty interesting report but they forgot to include the guy I've been waiting to see get on the field - Tyrone McKenzie at ILB. He spent last season on IR but stayed in Foxboro studying the playbook and picking up what he could from the coaches and his peers so he won't be a raw rookie.

        Harry

        At 02:54 PM 5/20/2010 +0700, you wrote:

        ca47dfe.gif

        Here s a look at the Patriots from an outside, objective viewpoint.

        http://subscribers.footballguys.com/2010/10teamreport-nwe.php

      • Scott Sheaffer
        Message 3 of 4 , May 21, 2010
          I had similar thoughts about Shawn Crable last year. We saw how that turned out. Hopefully Crable will stay healthy and play well for the Pats this year.

          Scott Sheaffer
          Message 4 of 4 , May 21, 2010
            Crabel's health is certainly unknown for a season given his struggling track history here. I was at the Faulk Charity
            Softball game a week ago and the reports on him were that he was huge and had really built himself up over the time
            away from the team. Hopefully he strengthened the right points to help reduce the injuries. I still recall Ed Bryant
            talking about his Bruschi like interception in pre-season and there's no doubt he's got a powerful surge from the LB
            spot if he can play and be healthy.

            I'm interested also in both McKenzie and Spikes as part of the young and potential laden linebacker movement - we shall
            learn a lot and if they step up it gives us a nice group in development there.

            GO Pats!