NPC: Spam

  • Dave L
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2010
      I am sorry for the email everyone got. It is not my intention to spam the list with anything. Apparently, there is something on my computer that is sending stuff out without my knowledge. I am in the process if fixing the issue. In the mean time, i have deleted my contact list to prevent this from happening.

      Sorry again,
      Dave
    • airchief43
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2010
        If you do not already have this, check out www.malwarebytes.org.

        It is an excellent malware removal tool and is free.