Re: Great Belichick interview with NFLN's Mike Maycock

  • Ed Bryant
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5 3:00 PM
      Rich, if the link is to the Whole Interview, a million thanks.  The two snippets I caught left me pining for more.

      In other news, the Jets have signed Brashton Satele.  He probably has a chip the size of Delaware on his shoulder: how you gonna name one son Samson, another Hercules, and then ..........Brashton? It's not right!

      Message 2 of 3 , May 17 3:07 AM
        It took me a long time to get around to watching this. It was worth it, just
        for the final story about Jack Lambert's career at Kent State. Hilarious!

        But the whole interview was fun to watch. I always enjoy listening to BB
        when he's truly relaxed, and just talking about football.