Re: [patriotzip] -------->>>SMOKELESS

    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2010
      Hello Kevin and all,

      When somethng feels out of place on the list please feel free to contact a moderator about it rather than just replying
      to the entire list. In this instance Don had already removed the person who had lurked for over a year, been set to
      nomail and made their very first post with this obvious spam.

      We are on it even if we are being a little silent on Patriotic matters at present. So rather than spam the list with
      follow on comments just drop us a note or give us a day and we'll probably have it managed!

      Thanks much!
      Randy as Moderator

      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2010
        okay, chief