-------->>>SMOKELESS

  • Kevin Morgan
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2010
      What is the deal with someone selling crap on Patriotzip?  This site is supposed to be for football topics only!

      Anything can happen, to Anyone, at Anytime.

      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2010
        Hello Kevin and all,

        When somethng feels out of place on the list please feel free to contact a moderator about it rather than just replying
        to the entire list. In this instance Don had already removed the person who had lurked for over a year, been set to
        nomail and made their very first post with this obvious spam.

        We are on it even if we are being a little silent on Patriotic matters at present. So rather than spam the list with
        follow on comments just drop us a note or give us a day and we'll probably have it managed!

        Thanks much!
        Randy as Moderator

        Message 3 of 3 , May 5, 2010
          okay, chief