Which Patriots road games are you going to?

  • Barry
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2010
      Now that we finally know the Patriots schedule, we can begin planning which games we are going to.

      Please submit your responses here:

      Please note that you need to join the PATRIOTS TAILGATE Yahoo Group for that link to work. If you haven't done that yet, you can do so here:
      Just click the purple "Join Now" button.

      We still need local organizers for most cities EXCEPT San Diego, Chicago and Buffalo so if you or someone you know can help out please let me know.

      9/19 – N.Y. Jets (4:15 p.m.)
      10/4 – Miami (8:30 p.m.)
      10/24 – San Diego (4:15 p.m.)
      11/7 – Cleveland (1 p.m.)