Re: [patriotzip] Draft Contest Mailing

  • Ed Bryant
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 23, 2010
      Thanks, Mark.  Some people don't think Alualu should have been 10!

      Hell, I don't think a college lineman should be 44!

      I wanted him, but at 10??????

      With the death of Mosi, and the increasing unlikelihood that Junior will be back, we need some Pacific Island spirit!!! I guess it's up to Ingram!!

      From: George Richman <patswingr@gmail. com>
      To: patriotzip@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Thursday, April 22, 2010, 11:01 PM

      I want to be among the first to say … CONGRATULATIONS to ED FACKLER; winner of the 2010 Draft Contest! It’s good to see that those hundreds of hours pouring over the draft mags and the draft guru websites, and watching the reviews and analysis on the TV shows, paid off for you. HAIL TO THE CHAMP! Almost no sense in competing against such a dedicated draftnik! ;-)