Re: Draft Day Two predictions

  • Ed Bryant
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23, 2010
      Asomoah just got two dates a year against Asomugha!!!

      #44  DL  Houston, Griffen, Cody, Koa Misi
      #47  DL  Joseph, Price, Wootton, Sapp, Kindle, Dunlap
      #53 WR  G. Tate, D Williams, Benn, Decker  RB Gerhart, McCluster
      #90 TE Pitta, Graham,  RB B Tate, FS Burnett, DE/LB TeO Nesheim

      Two of these guys will be taken before #44 (Houston and Joseph are my guesses)

      I would be very happy with a combination of Koa Misi DE/LB Utah, Corey Wootton DT Nortwestern, Eric Decker WR Minnesota and Dennis Pitta TE BYU.   That would be a Grand Slam in my book.

      Mark