Draft Day Two predictions

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23, 2010
      First, I list 1o players that I think should be taken before the Patriots select at #44
      Clausen  QB
      McCoy QB
      Cook CB
      Gronkowski TE
      Mays S
      Saffold OT
      Ducasse OG/OT
      Brown OT
      Washington OLB
      Campbell OT

      My targets are put in 4 groups based upon the position the draft pick.

      #44  DL  Houston, Griffen, Cody, Koa Misi
      #47  DL  Joseph, Price, Wootton, Sapp, Kindle, Dunlap
      #53 WR  G. Tate, D Williams, Benn, Decker  RB Gerhart, McCluster
      #90 TE Pitta, Graham,  RB B Tate, FS Burnett, DE/LB TeO Nesheim

      Two of these guys will be taken before #44 (Houston and Joseph are my guesses)

      I would be very happy with a combination of Koa Misi DE/LB Utah, Corey Wootton DT Nortwestern, Eric Decker WR Minnesota and Dennis Pitta TE BYU.   That would be a Grand Slam in my book.

      Mark
    • Ed Bryant
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 23, 2010
        Juan got some good health news, and he celebrated by opening the bottle of scotch I gave him after he did a solid favor for me.  He gave me some.

        Therefore, I will admit that I didn't study for this at all, and list the three guys I said earlier today: we get Everson Griffen, Pitta, and Misi, and I can't possibly be right!!!

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 23, 2010
          Mark, good call on Gronkowski being gone before 44!!

          Lots of places to pick TeO Neisheim now: 89, 90, 113, and plenty of picks with which to maneuver!!!!

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 23, 2010
            Asomoah just got two dates a year against Asomugha!!!

            #44  DL  Houston, Griffen, Cody, Koa Misi
            #47  DL  Joseph, Price, Wootton, Sapp, Kindle, Dunlap
            #53 WR  G. Tate, D Williams, Benn, Decker  RB Gerhart, McCluster
            #90 TE Pitta, Graham,  RB B Tate, FS Burnett, DE/LB TeO Nesheim