Re: [patriotzip] Re: With the team in San Diego

  • philw1776@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2002
      In a message dated 10/1/2002 10:06:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ram_1515@... writes:

      Yeah, we saw this couple making out in a Porsche next to us in the
      hotel parking lot....didn't think much of it until I saw Tom Brady
      get out of the car.  Found out later it was Tara Reid in the car.
      Doesn't he know women weaken legs before a big game???  And couldn't
      he do better than Tara Reid???

      I volunteer my body to substitute for Brady's so that he will get back his game strength.  How cool is that, seeing that I prefer the raven haired types?

      -philw (the altruist)