RE: [patriotzip] Draft Contest Mailing

  • Ed Bryant
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 23 3:40 AM
      Thanks, George!  I couldn't have done it without Reggie Jackson!

      From: George Richman <patswingr@gmail. com>
      To: patriotzip@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Thursday, April 22, 2010, 11:01 PM

      I want to be among the first to say … CONGRATULATIONS to ED FACKLER; winner of the 2010 Draft Contest! It’s good to see that those hundreds of hours pouring over the draft mags and the draft guru websites, and watching the reviews and analysis on the TV shows, paid off for you. HAIL TO THE CHAMP! Almost no sense in competing against such a dedicated draftnik! ;-)

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 23 5:12 AM

        That’s TWO notes from Ed that contained only ONE LINE! This has GOT to be a record!! ;-)

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 23 2:13 PM
          Congrats Ed,

          George just couldn't believe that it was you that won!

          Another second place finish.  Well I can take some concilation in the fact I predicted that the Patriots would trade their pick to Dallas so they could take Dez Bryant.  I also has Tyson Alualu as my tiebreaker selection as Patriots 2nd rd pick.  Do I know talent?  Alualu gets picked #10!

          Mark

          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 23 2:17 PM

            What does anyone think of Dez? Good fit for the team?

            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 23 2:24 PM
              Just don't think he is mentally stable!  Example is he forgot his track shoes for his Pro Day.  The biggest day in his career and he forgets his shoes?  Dez needs to have his ego stroked and I don't think BB was all abnout that.

              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 23 5:48 PM
                Thanks, Mark.  Some people don't think Alualu should have been 10!

                Hell, I don't think a college lineman should be 44!

                I wanted him, but at 10??????

                With the death of Mosi, and the increasing unlikelihood that Junior will be back, we need some Pacific Island spirit!!! I guess it's up to Ingram!!