RE: [patriotzip] Bama's 11th Annual Draft Contest

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2010

      OK, Dave. I’m going to throw one in this year. Got 2 of them; so why not go for 3?! J

      1   Sam Bradford QB Okl

      2   Ndamakong Suh DT Neb

      3   Gerald McCoy DT Okl

      4   Russell Okung OT Okl St

      5   Bryan Baluga OT Iowa

      6   Eric Berry S Ten

      7   CJ Spiller RB Clemson

      8   Trent Willians  OT Okl

      9   Jimmy Clausen  QB ND

      10  Earl Thomas  S Tex

      11  Rolando McClain ILB Ala

      12  Sergio Kindle DE Tex

      13  Anthony Davis OT Rutgers

      14  Jared Odrick  DT Penn St

      15  Dan Williams DT Ten

      16  Jason Pierre Paul DE UCF

      17  Joe  Haden CB Fla

      18  Demarius Thomas  WR GT

      19  Derrick Morgan DE  GT

      20  Kyle Wilson CB Boise St

      21  Jermaine Gresham TE Okl

      22  Dez Bryant WR Okl St

      23  Mike Iupati OG Idaho

      24  Maurkice Pouncey C Fla

      25  Taylor Mays  S USC

      26  Brandon Graham LB Mich

      27  Roger Saffold OT Ind

      28  Ryan Matthews  RB Fresno St

      29  Carlos Dunlap DE Fla

      30  Brian Price DT UCLA

      31  Charles Brown OT USC

      32  Sean Weatherspoon LB Miss

      Patriots 2nd Round  Jerry Hughes LB TCU

      That will be a ‘best and final’ entry. It has taken me many years to finally understand that, beyond the general fact that most of the players predicted to go in Round 1 will go in Round 1, there’s just no way to predict the order. It’s all darts at the wall, once you ID the players most ‘experts’ see as the top 40 or so.