Don't panic

  • wifoutu2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      At least we are not the also-Rams. We figured out their foibles and
      took advantage, ushering in the demise of "The Greatest Show On
      Turf". Other teams saw what we did to them and are now exploiting it.
      Just hit them hard and take away the finesse.

      Martz is the also-Rams coach. He got beat by freakin Campos' crack
      heads!

      Belichick is our coach. His troops will be whipped into shape in time
      to snuff out Ricky's fantasies of bouncing off our D-backs.

      Despite the poor performances over the past two weeks, this team
      remains the squad to beat.

      Don't panic folks. Belichick and company will bring the Chowdah
      faithful years of championship caliber football.