2009 draft pick/M. Oher

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2010
      Just saw the movie The Blind Side about Michael Oher and noticed that the Patriots gave the Ravens their draft pick and they took Oher. He seems like an awesome player...would we have taken him if we had the chance?
      He's only played one season so far, but seems good. He's an offensive tackle (I think), so don't know if we'd need him and it's too late now. Just wondering what anyone thought.
      Who are we looking at with this year's draft?
    • Ed Bryant
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 29, 2010
        There's an excellent chance the Patriots would take Sebastian Vollmer in the second round and pay him like a second rounder, rather than take Michael Oher and pay him first round money.

        Of course, I speak with the benefit of hindsight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!