RE: [patriotzip] Re: Pats Not Talking To Faulk

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2010

      Agree 100%, Kevin. (And I’m not biased by sharing the same name with him!) J

      Seriously, though, Faulk is among a small number of Patriots throughout their history who have been true ‘team players’. His level of effort on every play; his willingness to do any job assigned; and his thorough understanding of the game, and each situation on the field, make him an invaluable player for as long as he can physically perform. He clearly still has a lot left in his tank for the limited role he plays. It seems that every play he makes is at a critical time.

      Get the contract done, Patriots. I want Kevin Faulk to play every down of the rest of his career in a Patriots’ uniform!