Good FA season, so far...

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2010
      Great to see Wilfork, TBC, and Neal locked up.

      http://tinyurl.com/ycx8znv

      Now, if they can only bring Bodden and Faulk back...

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2010
        I think Faulk is almost automatic though Bodden is all depending on whether the market will pay more this season to
        players like him. He's going to get an offer from Houston and the challenge will be whether we are in that market
        range or not.

        One additinal note is that many of these very good signings thus far keep us status quo. We need to be better than
        status quo and some of tha tis player acquisition though I do believe coaching improvements and health improvements
        could benefit. That said we already know we are likely down Welker for the early stages of the season and so have a
        little extra weakness there already.
        Draft additions ae significant though may be delayed in value contributions,