Next 72 hours

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2010
      The future of our team as we presently know it will be drastically changed over the next 72 hours.  I see lots of players moving and we are in a very vunerable position.

      I think Faulk has been allowed to find out what he is worth on the open market, and will come back with a number the Patriots will match.

      Gostkowski is the one that scares me!  Woods will end up in Cleveland.

      I am hoping that Bodden will be back , but he is the number one CB on the open market!
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2010
        Let's all cross our fingers that things work out for the best for us!!!!!!!

        GO PATS!!!