Re: [patriotzip] Mosi Tatupu

  • Machado.Nicholas
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2010
      I remember Mosi Tatupu. I believe he played in the Grogan, Hannah, Grey etc. years. I remember him as being one of the toughest, most hard-nosed players ever to play in the league. Sorry to hear of his passing at so young an age.

      Harry

      At 07:00 AM 2/28/2010 -0500, you wrote:

      I'm backed up on e-mail by a few weeks so I'm just catching up on a lot of stuff. I just finished catching up on Patriotzip digests. Unless I lost an e-mail or two, I'm surprised to see no discussion of Mosi Tatupu's recent passing. He was one of my favorite players and one of my father's favorites too. Anyone have some thoughts or memories about Tatupu?

      Scott Sheaffer