Re: [patriotzip] Mosi Tatupu

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28 4:10 AM
      I've been a little negligent on this list in part as I wait through some of the more frustrating aspects of the legal
      process for the league. Mosi absolutely deserved better and I have had several off list discussions about him. Mosi
      spent 13 years with the team in an era when it was more common for players to remain with one team. He was rarely the
      most talented player but usually an overachiever giving everything and doing it with grit and determination. Hard not
      to respect those qualities and I still remember the Mosi's Mooses crew in the endzone chearing on the blue collar style
      player it is so easy to support.

    • Machado.Nicholas
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2010
        I remember Mosi Tatupu. I believe he played in the Grogan, Hannah, Grey etc. years. I remember him as being one of the toughest, most hard-nosed players ever to play in the league. Sorry to hear of his passing at so young an age.

        Harry

        At 07:00 AM 2/28/2010 -0500, you wrote:

        I'm backed up on e-mail by a few weeks so I'm just catching up on a lot of stuff. I just finished catching up on Patriotzip digests. Unless I lost an e-mail or two, I'm surprised to see no discussion of Mosi Tatupu's recent passing. He was one of my favorite players and one of my father's favorites too. Anyone have some thoughts or memories about Tatupu?

        Scott Sheaffer