Re: [patriotzip] Congratulations!

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2010
      That sounds like SO much fun...wish I had been there.
      NOT happy that we weren't watching the Pats play, but happy that the Saints won. Next year for us....
      From: "Susan Moore" <scmoore3@verizon. net>
      Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 19:26:12 -0800

      Good one, George...lol! Congrats to the Saints--now it's over and we can turn towards hoping it's us this time next year. I believe that we have more Super Bowls coming our way.