Re: [patriotzip] Congratulations!

  • patfan1@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2010
      Congrats to the Saints. Was at Boston Billiards in Nashua with about 150 Saints fans for the night and the 3 Colts fans left quietly. I had a blast

      From: "Susan Moore" <scmoore3@...>
      Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 19:26:12 -0800
      To: <patriotzip@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [patriotzip] Congratulations!

      Good one, George...lol! Congrats to the Saints--now it's over and we can turn towards hoping it's us this time next year. I believe that we have more Super Bowls coming our way.

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 7, 2010
        That sounds like SO much fun...wish I had been there.
        NOT happy that we weren't watching the Pats play, but happy that the Saints won. Next year for us....

        From: "Susan Moore" <scmoore3@verizon. net>
        Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 19:26:12 -0800