Congratulations!

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2010

      I guess that, in the spirit of good sportsmanship, I have to congratulate Bill Polian on his decision to sit players, and surrender the possibility of an undefeated season, in order to maximize their chances to win the Super Bowl. … WHAT? They DIDN’T win the Super Bowl?

      OOPS! My bad. … Or was it Polian’s bad?!!

      CONGRATULATIONS TO THE SAINTS. IT COULD HAVE HAPPENED TO ONLY ONE BETTER TEAM! J

      George

      Tea Party - celebrate American freedom!

    • Eddie F.
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 7, 2010

        :-)

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 7, 2010
          Good one, George...lol! Congrats to the Saints--now it's over and we can turn towards hoping it's us this time next year. I believe that we have more Super Bowls coming our way.

          GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 7, 2010
            Congrats to the Saints. Was at Boston Billiards in Nashua with about 150 Saints fans for the night and the 3 Colts fans left quietly. I had a blast

            From: "Susan Moore" <scmoore3@...>
            Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 19:26:12 -0800
            To: <patriotzip@yahoogroups.com>
            Subject: Re: [patriotzip] Congratulations!

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 7, 2010
              That sounds like SO much fun...wish I had been there.
              NOT happy that we weren't watching the Pats play, but happy that the Saints won. Next year for us....

              From: "Susan Moore" <scmoore3@verizon. net>
              Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 19:26:12 -0800