RE: [patriotzip] Super Bowl

    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 7, 2010

      I agree on Manning, Mike. Nobody who knows football can argue with his talent as a player. To each his own opinion on his personality, etc.. Personally, I have no objections to that either. He’s self-effacing. Has a good sense of humor. And he’s very much a good sport in his comments about other teams and players.

      Polian, as I’ve said, is my reason for being anti-Colts. I do consider him to be arrogant and unsportsmanlike.

      George

      Tea Party - celebrate American freedom!