RE: [patriotzip] Re: Do you break the bank for a player who plays half the snaps?

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2010

      “Frustrated” doesn’t begin to describe my feelings about the potential for a stoppage of play in 2011. I can’t get into a discussion of it, because this is a “family” list, and it would impossible to express my true feelings on the whole thing without the use of unacceptable profanity!

      I’ll just wait and see what happens, with my usual disdain for “financial matters”. I’m a football fan. My greatest regret about the NFL is the fact that it IS a business!

      George tea_party_tax_day