A Move In The Right Direction!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2010

       Corwin Brown, the former defensive coordinator at Notre Dame, has been hired to be an assistant coach for defense, the Globe's Adam Kilgore has confirmed with a team source.

      http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2010/01/report_brown_hi.html

      This is a good start toward rebuilding our coaching staff with experienced people! There’s no way I can possibly know how much Corwin Brown will add to the coaching staff. But I am very encouraged by the fact that BB did go out and get an experienced guy, rather than promoting another kid from among his “coaching academy” students.

      This isn’t the big move I’m looking for. That would be the hiring of a proven guy to be our Offensive Coordinator. But I definitely applaud this as a positive step.

      George tea_party_tax_day