Brady, no surgery....

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2010
      A short article in the L.A. Times mentioned that Brady says he's fine and won't need any surgery for his finger and rib injuries. Sounds as though they bothered him for a longer time than we might have realized, BUT he says he's ready to get started now.
      YES!!!! What a great thing to hear...full speed ahead for the 2010 season.
      Where is everyone??? Licking our wounds? LOL!
      I HATE watching these other teams play right now.