Re: [patriotzip] Re:Jinx City & Rex is the Mayor

  • Kevin Morgan
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 22, 2010
      Yes, it was SB XXXVI.  The AFC championship game,played at Heinz Field, Pittsburgh.  The Pats had beaten the Raiders in OT 16-13 (I think) and the Steelers had beaten the Ravens.  It was the week of the AFC championship game that Stewart made those unfortunate remarks, as it was quickly spread throughout the media, making for some nice bulletin-board material in the Patriots' locker room.  Stewart did his best, but managed to throw 2 picks in the 4th qtr, one to Tebucky Jones, then one to Lawyer Milloy.  Patriots won, 24-17.  Very exciting game, one of my favorite games played by Bledsoe!  Then we won the SB.

      Anything can happen, to Anyone, at Anytime.