McMichael

  • John Warren
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 24, 2002
      Rob,

      I was not at all impressed with McMichael when he
      played for Georgia against BC in the Bowl Game last
      year. I think he was invisible. I had some
      disagreement about him with Georgia fans! He came out
      as a Junior in a year that was loaded with TE
      prospects. There was alot of concern about him
      especially his blocking. Well ... we were all wrong
      about him.

      The comaparison to Graham is unfair. Graham is the
      3rd TE in our sytem that has a TD scored by each of
      them in our 1st 3 games. Don't forget that Cleeland
      caught 54 passes his rookie year and looked all world.
      There isn't a team in the league that can out a 3 TE
      set together like ours.

      http://sbc.yahoo.com