Re: [patriotzip] Pick Your Poison

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 19, 2010

      You are absolutely right in that we do get spoiled and expect great things every year. I think that's the reality of any sport..no team wins all the time, every year and it goes in cycles. Right now it's just hard for me to process it because I thought we had a better team than last year--better record last year and didn't make the playoffs.
      I just had such high hopes with Brady coming off the injured list and back to normal. But, as you said, let's hope the changes put us back into the Super Bowl!!
      From: "Susan Moore" <scmoore3@verizon. net>
      Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 19:22:52 -0800
      To: <patriotzip@yahoogro ups.com>

      Sigh....I know George, it's hard to root for either team now. While I don't like the Chargers (and I live in L.A.), I really didn't want to see our nemesis win either. I don't really want to hear over and over about "Sanchez from USC this, etc".
      BUT, now for me it's anybody but Goober--can' t stand his smug face as he walked off the field. I thought the Ravens would have given them more of a challenge too.
      My Cowboys blew it today but I still think that I'm going to root for the NFC team in the SB. New Orleans has never been to a Super Bowl and the Vikings have been but never won. Don't really care now as long as Goober and his Nags go down before the Super Bowl.

      2011 WILL be the year of the Patriots!!!! !!!!!!!