Re: Fwd: [patriotzip] Moss being an example to the WRs

  • Kevin Morgan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2010
      I had not seen this before!  Thanks for sharing!  Moss apparently knows the meaning of "team".  I hope that next season he's able to showcase that immense talent we've seen glimpses of, on a more  consistant basis.  With TB healthy, and some new talent at WR, and a revamped OL, and a decent D, we could go...dare I say it?

      Anything can happen, to Anyone, at Anytime.

      From: "George" <patswingr@...>
      Date: September 15, 2009 12:36:34 PM CDT
      To: "'Zip Patriots List'" <patriotzip@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [patriotzip] RE: Moss being an example to the WRs

      That is truly awesome! That Randy Moss sure is a head case, isn't he?
      George

      Subject: Moss being an example to the WRs

      >From Steve Wyche's game story on NFL.com:

      Randy Moss, who had 12 catches for 141 yards, sought out New
      England's wideouts after showering. He wasn't trying to get them
      together for dinner or to hang. He wanted to know if any of them
      were going to join him between 8 and 9 a.m. Tuesday -- players'
      day off throughout the NFL -- to watch film. They're coming.

      --
      Rich Carreiro rlcarr@rlcarr. com