Re: Houston Texans

  • the Shmoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010
      I hope the Patriots don't take the Texans for granted. I will be watching with trepidation, as always, but am always surprised when they lose, because I always believe they are the superior team. Even when it is not the case (it is, this time). You have to remember the "Given Sunday" rule. There are a number of reasons a team can lose that are not related to talent. Weather, penalties, injuries, bad spots, bad bounces, etc. I still think they will prevail. And if they don't, I'll be surprised and disappointed. Fortunately for me, they win more than they lose. Go Pats!